D man pages

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 03:11:48 UTC 2019

On Sunday, 6 January 2019 at 02:23:20 UTC, H. S. Teoh wrote:
> But something like Adam Ruppe's adrdox could possibly be the
> basis for translating individual module symbols into manpages
> perhaps?

The approach I'd take is actually converting my generated html to
text and just piping it through less. Or if we specifically want
man, convert the html into man syntax (there's enough semantic
information there to do the conversion).

http://arsdnet.net/arsd/dman.png

But that's the result of about 5 mins of work... though I really
like my hyperlinks and actually kinda prefer the browser for that
reason (tho making a custom little terminal browser to handle the
links is p tempting)