How to include curl.lib?

Head Scratcher filter at stumped.com
Fri Jan 18 15:49:09 UTC 2019

On Thursday, 17 January 2019 at 20:42:48 UTC, Andre Pany wrote:

> You do not need to specify curl.lib but you have to bundle your
> executable with curl.dll.
> Recent Windows 10 versions might even come with curl.dll but I
> am not 100% sure.

Thank you for your reply, Andre. My computer has curl.exe in the
Windows\System32 folder, but I'm not sure I can guarantee that
any users of my EXE will have that.

I am writing a utility program that performs FTP. According to
the std.curl source code, curl.lib can be statically linked. Is
that not the case?