Setting the GtkD Include Path in dexed?

Ron Tarrant rontarrant at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 15:50:55 UTC 2019

Thanks for replying, Basile. It's always nice to get info
straight from the original code author. :)

On Wednesday, 13 March 2019 at 11:59:11 UTC, Basile B. wrote:

> 1. "Compile File and Run"
>
> It's for the scripts-like program, i.e single module. For this,
> the dependencies must be registered in the "library manager".
> An entry defines the import path (the dmd -I option), and the
> static library file (*.a, *.lib depending on the platform), and
> a few others fields.

I added gtk-d to the library manager and now my code compiles
when I select either 'Compile file', 'Compile file and run', or
'Compile file and run...'

However, with the last two, the executible doesn't go the next
step and actually run. The dexed window becomes deselected (and
in the case of 'Compile file and run...', a dialog opens to ask
for args) but I see no indicator of the application opening its
window.

Unless it's opening somewhere off my screen. I have two external
monitors connected to a laptop which seems to confuse some
applications, especially on Linux. I've been testing on Windows
today, however, so I don't know if this is related or not.