Setting the GtkD Include Path in dexed?

Ron Tarrant rontarrant at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 20:06:08 UTC 2019

On Thursday, 14 March 2019 at 16:02:01 UTC, Basile B. wrote:

> You must register put the static library file, not the object I
> thing, anyway, i just made you a video showing exactly what to
> do since finally the linker error is gone (yay !), also launch
> one of the demo file as a "runnable module".
>
> https://www.reddit.com/r/d_language/comments/b120dc/register_gtkd_in_dexed/
>
> It's good to see that the hard work to make this libman useful
> works...

I got this to work on Linux following your video. Thanks!

But when I went back to Windows to try it there, dexed doesn't
open.

I check in Task Manager and dexed runs, but it just doesn't open
its window.

Also, Task Manager says dexed's power usage is "Very high"
whatever that means.

I waited about 30 seconds, but nothing changed. I killed dexed
and dcd-server, then tried running it again. Same result.