Blog Post #0038 - Dialogs IV - Saving a File

Radu void at null.pt
Fri May 24 11:19:14 UTC 2019

On Friday, 24 May 2019 at 11:06:47 UTC, Ron Tarrant wrote:

> I'm still debating this idea, but I won't say I'm adamantly
> opposed to it. Research into how people learn seems to support
> both sides of the argument: should imagery be included or not?
>
> And I suppose if I ever pull all this stuff together into a
> book, it'll be expected.

For learning it is important so you can immediately have a
reference to compare against.

But there is also the marketing effect, these posts will be more
inviting for newcomers, especially ones coming from no D
experience. Might worth considering even for this reason as your
posts could be a powerful marketing tool for D.

Good luck with your book!