DLS server can't install on my pc

Laurent Tréguier laurent.treguier.sink at gmail.com
Fri May 24 12:03:37 UTC 2019

On Wednesday, 22 May 2019 at 12:59:13 UTC, greatsam4sure wrote:
> I am having some difficulty installing DLS for dlang 1.16.4 the
> visual studio code plugin for Dlang on my pc-windows 10 Lenovo
> laptop ci7. it actually install in my ci3 running windows 10.
> It says this app can't install on this pc.
>

> I will be appreciate any help

I just launched VSCode on Windows, and Windows Defender started
telling me that DLS v0.25.9 contained a Trojan. The releases are
automated and produced by AppVeyor [1], so it should probably be
a false positive. Maybe this is what happened to you ?

A new patch (v0.25.10) is out now, and my Windows Defender
doesn't seem to consider that one a threat apparently.

[1] https://ci.appveyor.com/project/dlanguageserver/dls