is the runtime implemented in betterC?

dangbinghoo dangbinghoo at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 15:25:40 UTC 2019

On Friday, 8 November 2019 at 13:52:18 UTC, kinke wrote:
> On Friday, 8 November 2019 at 10:40:15 UTC, dangbinghoo wrote:
>> hi,
>
> I'm not sure what you are trying to achieve; you can easily
> cross-compile druntime & Phobos with LDC, see
> https://wiki.dlang.org/Building_LDC_runtime_libraries.

hmm, if runtime is implemented in regular D, how could the
regular D code depends on regular D runtime be compiled when we
doesn't have a D runtime even exists? thinking thant we just have
xtensa-llvm, and building ldc for xtensa CPU,  the runtime will
simply just not compiled.

it's an egg-chicken problem?

--
thanks!