Phobos License question

René Heldmaier rene.heldmaier at gmail.com
Sat Nov 16 11:25:10 UTC 2019

On Saturday, 16 November 2019 at 10:02:58 UTC, Ola Fosheim
Grøstad wrote:

> As a matter of courtesy I would have added a notice on the top
> of the file that says that function x, y, z was lifted from
> such and such library with a "see comments for details" notice.

I will add this comment at the top the file also:

/* The functions

    auto dual(R)(const R re),
    auto dual(R, D)(const R re, const D du),
    string toString() const,
    void toString(Writer, Char)(scope Writer w, scope const ref
FormatSpec!Char formatSpec) const

    and the corresponding unittests are derived from phobos
std.complex
    (github.com/dlang/phobos/blob/master/std/complex.d).
    See comments for more details
*/

Anyone who thinks i go to jail for this, please tell me now ;)