Blog Post #75: Cairo X - Noodling with the Mouse

mipri mipri at minimaltype.com
Fri Oct 4 21:30:34 UTC 2019

On Friday, 4 October 2019 at 20:56:31 UTC, Greatsam4sure wrote:
> On Tuesday, 1 October 2019 at 09:58:42 UTC, Ron Tarrant wrote:
>> Here's the second installment of the Nodes-n-noodles coverage
>> in which we get the mouse involved:
>> https://gtkdcoding.com/2019/10/01/0075-cairo-x-mouse-noodle.html
>
> Pls sir can you make a pdf of the tutorials. that can be easily
> downloaded once and for all. So that I need to be online. Not
> everybody have cheap internet.

The github repo at https://github.com/rontarrant/gtkDcoding
includes the blog posts as a jekyll site under docs/

So you can clone the repo and then follow the instructions at
https://jekyllrb.com/ to view the site locally.

If you don't use Ruby at all you'll probably get a series of
errors with those instructions actually, but each one will
suggest a fix that worked for me.