The D Programming Language - Digitalmars-d-learn
October 2019 Archives by thread
Starting: Tue Oct 1 09:58:42 UTC 2019
Ending: Thu Oct 31 18:57:12 UTC 2019
- Blog Post #75: Cairo X - Noodling with the Mouse
- Help making a game with transparency
Adam D. Ruppe
- want to know precise GC benchmarks
- Saving and loading large data sets easily and efficiently
- how to determine if a function exists in a class?
- A Strong Betting Experience on Free Slots
- How to find what is causing a closure allocation
- Using D for Raspberry Pi expirements
- C++ base constructor call vs. D's
- Struct initialization has no effect or error?
- Why is it difficult to reference arrays in structs?
- Using algorithms with ranges
- must scope for delegates restrict compilation?
- How does D distnguish managed pointers from raw pointers?
- using regex at compile time errors out! Error: static variable `thompsonFactory` cannot be read at compile time
- Using enforce or assert to check for fullness when appending to fixed length array container
- Blog Post #76: Nodes and Noodles, Part II
- What is the extension of ".pdf"
- do mir modules run in parallell
- Ranges to deal with corner cases and "random access"
- Simple way to dereference common symbol
- initialize float4 (core.simd)
- Does Visual D actually work?
- Dynamic Arrays as Stack and/or Queue
- DUB mysql-native
- Blog Post #77: Notebook, Part I
- On D's garbage collection
- formatting a float or double in a string with all significant digits kept
- ld errors in osx Catalina
- Have DUB sub packages inherit settings
- Functional Programming in D
- How to do IPC using Unix Domain Socket?
- C#'s 'is' equivalent in D
- Difference between template and mixin template
- Undefined symbol: _dyld_enumerate_tlv_storage (OSX)
Robert M. Münch
- D man pages
- _getmaxstdio / _setmaxstdio
- How can I make a program which uses all cores and 100% of cpu power?
- Fastest way to check if a predicate can take a single parameter of a specific type
- Template mixin + operator overloading question
- Blog Post #78: Notebook, Part II
- How Different Are Templates from Generics
- GtkD ListG Howto?
- What is the recommend tool for D linting from CI pipelines? Does such a tool exist at all?
- selective tests
- Play free with Gamesbx
- Blog Post #0043 - File Dialog IX - Custom Dialogs (2 of 3)
- Reading parquet files from D
- Permission to Use Comments?
- x64 ABI
- A proper WAT moment
- Blog Post #79: Notebook, Part III - Customized Tabs, Part I
- Get variable symbol name that was passed to a paramater?
- Mixin and introspection ordering
- Uninstalling DMG file
- How to write correct multi-threaded code?
- struct Foo may not define both a rvalue constructor and a copy constructor
- std.algorithm.cmp doesn't seem to support numeric types?
- arsd errors on windows
- I thought we could leave off ()
- Vibe.d Error
- How does one cast to an array type?
- several types in one Array ?
- Vibe/Mysql Testing
- Any 3D Game or Engine with examples/demos which just work (compile&run) out of the box on linux ?
- PHP to D Conversion
- Meta question - what about moving the D - Learn Forum to a seperate StackExchange platform?
- Blog Post #80: Notebook, Part IV - Customized Tabs, Part II
- Issue with --build=profile
- Some questions about GC
- Help playing sounds using arsd.simpleaudio
- Final necessary for inline optimization?
- Import sources from parent project
- My dialogue code is not working as it should!
- ... use of ... is hidden by ...; use alias ... to introduce base class overload set ??
Robert M. Münch
- SQL Questions Query
- contains method on immutable sorted array
- Small program producing binary with large filesize
- exceptions and optimization
- D for sciencetific scripting / rapid protoryping
- -cov option ignored?
- Thread synchronization context
- undefined symbol: _D3std7variant...
- Blog Post #81: Notebook, Part V - Customized Tabs, Part III
- What do you think about About C++20 Concepts?
- Why isn't skipOver(string, string) nothrow?
- How to use classes from another d files
Vinod K Chandran
- dub build doesn't work
- Eliding of slice range checking
- Error: need this for method of type
- [DTrace probe] is there a [portable] way to add section to elf executable?
- Differences between two dates (in days...)
- About the in expression, Why can't use with array.
- Converting a ulong to a byte array and constructing a ulong from it
- Remove unwanted ' \r ' from an Array ... by reading a *.txt file.
- Good way let low-skill people edit CSV files with predefined row names?
- Printing floating point numbers
- Can not understand this code.
- Array-only version of startsWith and skipOver
- Blog Post #82: Notebook, Part VI - Add and Remove Tabs
- File I/O performance pitfalls
- ddox build locally failed
- Using a char value >= 128
- Supporting inout haystack in array-overload of findSplitBefore without template-bloat
- The compiler can't "see" an inner class
- "Mixin is not defined" error when trying to use template mixins
- Running unittests of a module with -betterC
- Special integer operations
- Blog Post #83: Notebook, Part VII - All Signals
- Accuracy of floating point calculations
- Read Once then reset/init value?
Robert M. Münch
- Program run fails on Windows
- PyD: Hello World program do not compile.
- Gtkd and libgtksourceview
- Stream-based on-the-fly-download-and-decompress parsing of files
- Array Vararg Template Paremeters
- Bug or Feature: `this` necessary to call function with template this parameter
- Is there any writeln like functions without GC?
- Why Dlang use parsing expression grammar (PEG) parser not BNF?
- std.container.array: Error: unable to determine fields of Test because of forward references
- Documentation: is it intentional that template constraints are displayed after the signature?
Last message date:
Thu Oct 31 18:57:12 UTC 2019
Archived on: Thu Oct 31 19:00:03 UTC 2019
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).