Help playing sounds using arsd.simpleaudio

Murilo murilomiranda92 at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 26 19:48:33 UTC 2019

On Saturday, 19 October 2019 at 13:08:49 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
> try it now with the new version of simpleaudio.d from git

Hi Adam, sorry to bother you, but I'm having a problem with
simpleaudio.d. This problem was happening on Windows too. When I
play a sound the program never ends, the terminal continues to
run the program and I have to end it manually. Any ideas what
could be causing this? I am using it just as you had instructed.