Help making a game with transparency

Murilo murilomiranda92 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 1 20:01:09 UTC 2019

On Tuesday, 1 October 2019 at 12:46:58 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
> On Monday, 30 September 2019 at 20:14:56 UTC, Murilo wrote:
>> What are your pages that you want people subscribing to?
>
> I'm just trolling.
>
>> And what is your patreon page?
>
> https://www.patreon.com/adam_d_ruppe
>
> but as you'll notice, it is currently $58. To reach "quit my
> job and work for y'all all the time" I put $8000.
>
> Realistically, that is never going to happen.
>
> thus why i troll.

Alright, sending you money every month on Patreon would be a
problem for me so I figure I can patron you in another way, I am
writing a tutorial for your library and I have showed lots of
people how useful your library can be, I have also sent several
PR to add stuff to it. That will be my way of contributing.