Meta question - what about moving the D - Learn Forum to a seperate StackExchange platform?

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 14:10:37 UTC 2019

On Friday, 18 October 2019 at 13:38:11 UTC, Ron Tarrant wrote:
> I have found that StackExchange does often have answers, but I
> can't say I like asking questions on there, especially if the
> question is almost-the-same-but-not-the-same as a question
> asked earlier. In cases like this, I've been told that the
> previous answer applies to my question, even when it doesn't.

Was that tagged D? Other tags tend to get obnoxious attention,
but stuff tagged D  usually gets jumped on fairly quickly by
people you'd recognize here and we're all pretty easy going and
can push back if outside moderators get involved.

Though really since it is the same people, I don't see any real
difference in asking here or SO on IRC. SO might be better for
searching and I do often write a little more there for those
searches and links, but I don't particularly mind duplicates
anyway.