Gtkd and libgtksourceview

Mike Wey mike-wey at example.com
Wed Oct 30 18:00:24 UTC 2019

On 30-10-2019 15:48, bioinfornatics wrote:
> Dear,
>
> I tried the latest gtkd release and it try to open dynamically
> libgtksourceview-4.so.0 however  I have only libgtksourceview-3.so.1
>
> so which version should I used to be compatible with libgtksourceview-3
> (I use centos 7)

GtkSourceview was updated to 4.x in GtkD version 3.9.0, so any older
version should work with GtkSourceview 3.

If you need Sourceview 3 in the newer version of GtkD you could replace
`file: GtkSource-4.gir` with `file: GtkSource-3.0.gir` in
`src/APILookupSourceView.txt` and then run `make generate` (requires
girtod) and you should have a up to date binding for Sourceview 3.

--
Mike Wey