Help playing sounds using arsd.simpleaudio

Murilo murilomiranda92 at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 29 20:53:47 UTC 2019

On Sunday, 29 September 2019 at 13:24:40 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
> On Sunday, 29 September 2019 at 04:37:43 UTC, Murilo wrote:
>> Thanks. Now, I would like to know if I could just use it like
>> this instead:
>
> What happens if an exception is thrown in the middle of your
> function? It shouldn't really matter (at least not with the
> newer versions) since it will automatically exit the audio
> thread when the main thread exits, but still there's definitely
> no benefit to writing it without the scope guard.

I'm very minimalistic, I hate unnecessary complexity, I believe
that simple is better than complex so I always try to use the
least syntax and lines of code when I'm making a program. That is
why I don't like the scope guard. Could I simply add the lines
`audio.stop(); audio.join();` to the very end of main()?