D on android and d_android

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 01:53:30 UTC 2020

On Wednesday, 1 April 2020 at 15:04:02 UTC, burt wrote:
> Well I'm European, so with 10.010 kB I mean 10010 kB = 10.010
> MB in American/British.

ah, of course.

> Well, I won't be able to finish it today anyway, so take your
> time.

I rewrote the downloader so it goes straight from ldc releases
instead of depending on me, so this should give a lot more
compatibility. Also made `dub run d_android:setup` a thing
(though dub sometimes will try to run what it already has and it
needs the new version for this, so you might need to fetch new
version first). And fixed a bit in readme and other bugs...

I only did rudimentary testing though... compiled my test on
linux with no error so I think it is good. I'll be on my Windows
computer tomorrow and be able to run more tests there.

But if you get to it before me, it *might* work now. You may have
to edit your ldc2.conf file and delete the old generated addons
to give it a cleaner slate too.

otherwise, I'll email again once I get a chance to test it more
in the morning. (I'm in US Eastern so you are several hours ahead
of me in Europe!)