docs.json is incomplete

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 02:12:29 UTC 2020

On Saturday, 11 April 2020 at 15:14:21 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
> I'll come back to it later tonight or something, but yeah
> definitely bugs on my end there, so I'll take care of it.

Just rebuilt your page with the new stuff...

* fixed a bunch of bugs in private: detection. Most your modules
now only show one class.
* fixed a parser bug with new contract syntax that led to it
thinking the inside of a function was module-level
* slightly reorganized the display of version statements and
UDAs. UDAs get their own line (though I can't find any to demo
this now... prolly all private... but my home test page is
http://dpldocs.info/experimental-docs/bug.cool.html ) and version
gets boolean style appearance like you can see here
http://kameloso.dpldocs.info/kameloso.plugins.webtitles.WebtitlesPlugin.html to make it a little more compact.

lemme know if you see any more problems or have requests. Your
code style is pretty different than mine and I spend most my test
itme on my stuff and Phobos so this revealed a decent number of
bugs!