vibe.d and my first web service

mw mingwu at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 01:01:45 UTC 2020

On Wednesday, 12 August 2020 at 13:46:06 UTC, James Blachly wrote:

> ... The ctrl-C non-termination bug has existed since at least
> 2015 from what I can tell from the forums.

It's such a pity that so many dub packages are not in
friction-free mode.

For this particular problem, maybe before it get fixed, can we
add to the vibe.d doc suggesting people develop web-server on a
virtual machine (e.g. VirtualBox): at least it can reduce some
friction to reboot the (virtual) machine more easily.