Master Thesis using D Programming language.

Tariq Siddiqui m.tariqsiddiqui at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 19:56:49 UTC 2020

Hello everyone,

I am looking for a master thesis topic using D Programming
language. Earlier I choose Design by Introspection, but I did not
find enough material in academic journals. DbI total material
which I found is DConf Andrei talk and the similar talk at Google
campus, which starts with 50 Deutsche Mark story and ends with
explaining PbD, DbI and other Dlang internals. No doubt that
Andrei's discussion was great. DbI as a topic is excellent, but
as per my university requirements, I was not able to find five
articles in the last five years in any academic journal, to start
the initial discussion about the research topic.

I am still opened with my topic, next week, I have to submit my
draft proposal. Till now, I did not meet my dissertation advisor.

I am looking for something practical and less theoretical. I have
found some thesis done using Rust, you guys as a language expert
can these below projects be achievable using D Programming
language.

http://www.barrelfish.org/publications/ma-foellmic-bfrust.pdf
https://www.diva-portal.org/smash/get/diva2:1238890/FULLTEXT01.pdf
https://github.com/Gankra/thesis/blob/master/thesis.pdf