what's this Error: corrupt MS Coff object module

mw mingwu at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 01:35:00 UTC 2020

On Tuesday, 25 August 2020 at 01:13:11 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
> On Tuesday, 25 August 2020 at 01:08:49 UTC, mw wrote:
>> Is it safe to just delete all the:
>
> yup. I have to do this every other week on my work box to keep
> its hard drive from filling up lol

I just completely deleted that `packages` dir, and the
<proj_dir>/.dub dir and also the app.sln file; then I start from
scratch:

dub.exe generate visuald

But I got the exact same build error: corrupt MS Coff object.

I think it's showhow caused by the build process itself, maybe
just inside the unit-threaded-1.0.4 package, any suggestions
where to check further?

Thanks.