Getting started with graphqld

Trustee sean at kinexis.co.uk
Tue Dec 15 16:25:29 UTC 2020

Is there anyone willing to help me get started with GraphQLD.

I have some experience with graphql in node.

My D is intermediate at best but i can learn fast with guidance.

I am able to build and deploy vibe-d apps locally and on heroku.

Basically, I'm looking for someone to stand-in in lieu of the
documentation (currently WIP) to help me connect a basic vibe-d
app to a graphql backend.

I am willing to contribute to documentation (and produce premium
quality video tutorials) once i am proficient using the package.

Thanks in advance.