Getting started with graphqld

aberba karabutaworld at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 08:33:09 UTC 2020

On Tuesday, 15 December 2020 at 16:25:29 UTC, Trustee wrote:
> Is there anyone willing to help me get started with GraphQLD.
>
> I have some experience with graphql in node.
>
> My D is intermediate at best but i can learn fast with guidance.
>
> I am able to build and deploy vibe-d apps locally and on heroku.
>
> Basically, I'm looking for someone to stand-in in lieu of the
> documentation (currently WIP) to help me connect a basic vibe-d
> app to a graphql backend.
>
> I am willing to contribute to documentation (and produce
> premium quality video tutorials) once i am proficient using the
> package.
>
> Thanks in advance.

I had wanted to do a written tutorial with it but since it isn't
well documented, I've postpone it until I figure it out. It'll
take a while to learn the API from code...and I kind of moved
onto something else. (and I've raised this issue with D packages
in a post I wrote)

It's quite unfortunately that folks spend months developing
something but then don't invest few hrs to make it easy for
others to use and contribute back.

I'm pretty sure they use it at Symmetry Investments though.