dub dustmite struggles

DanielG simpletangent at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 22:32:34 UTC 2020

On Monday, 20 January 2020 at 15:04:32 UTC, Andre Pany wrote:
> In general dub Dustmite works fine, I used it several times.
> Maybe it has to do s.th. with your project structure. Please
> create a dub issue with an example zip.

I've created a minimal nested project with a similar structure
(library with nested app project), and dub-dustmite works fine
there. So it must be something peculiar to my real project.

Once the standalone dustmite finishes running, I'll spend some
time manually reducing my project structure to something
repeatable to file an issue with.

Thanks!