Vibe.d and NodeJs with Express

greatsam4sure greatsam4sure at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 12 10:01:54 UTC 2020

I am thinking of building an App with Vibe. D or NodeJS but my
topmost priority is speed and ease of development due to third
party libraries integration. I know Vibe. D is faster than NodeJS
and I love to use Dlang. My question is can I eat my cake and
have it if I go with Dlang and Vibe. D. I have being able to use
jQuery and bootstrap with vibe. D and it work well. My believe is
that most JavaScript library will work with Vibe. D out of the
box. The application with use database heavily, can I work easily
with database in vibe. D. For me I would love to use D for it raw
power and speed.

Please this is a post to criticize D but to encourage me to use
it. I need pros and cons