DUB project type support for Emacs Projectile

jmh530 john.michael.hall at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 16:03:08 UTC 2020

On Monday, 15 June 2020 at 13:17:11 UTC, Jean-Louis Leroy wrote:
> [snip]
>
> Nah, I saw it. Well. My take on it has been ready for months
> but I had to wait for my employer's permission to publish it.
> They are very open-source friendly, and as a consequence there
> is a glut of requests for open-sourcing personal projects. I
> guess I am going to cancel my request...

Ah. I suppose that depends implementation/performance/feature
differences...

> On the bright side, I just got authorized to contribute my work
> on function refraction (currently part of openmethods) to
> bolts. You can see it here:
> https://github.com/aliak00/bolts/pull/10

I saw when you mentioned it earlier. Though it hasn't been
something I've needed as yet, it's good to know that it's there.

This allows the function mixins to work when they are in
different modules, right? I don't see a test for that, but it
might be useful to include such an example (I'm pretty sure
Atila's tardy makes use of a similar functionality when they are
in different modules).

It's interesting that many of the examples for refract are like
refract!(F, "F") or refract!(answer, "answer"). Would something
like
Function refract(alias fun, string localSymbol =
__traits(identifier, fun))()
work for you?