Finding the file and unittest that triggers an ICE during dub project build only when unittests are enabled

Per Nordlöw per.nordlow at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 18:48:04 UTC 2020

On Monday, 15 June 2020 at 16:55:00 UTC, MoonlightSentinel wrote:
> On Monday, 15 June 2020 at 10:54:47 UTC, Per Nordlöw wrote:
>> What have I missed?
>
> My mistake, dub dustmite expects a path to an temporary
> directory suitable for dustmite (it copies the entire projet +
> all dependencies s.t. dustmite sees the entire source code).
> That path needs to be somewhere outside of the project
> directory.

This doesn't seem like an intuitive interface to me. I would like
`dub dustmite` to work directly inside the source tree by
creating a temporary copy of the root directory of a clean git
repo checkout (excluding the .git* files) where the dustmite
action happens. I wonder if others share my opinion...