Finding the file and unittest that triggers an ICE during dub project build only when unittests are enabled

Per Nordlöw per.nordlow at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 12:02:07 UTC 2020

On Monday, 15 June 2020 at 18:48:04 UTC, Per Nordlöw wrote:
> This doesn't seem like an intuitive interface to me. I would
> like `dub dustmite` to work directly inside the source tree by
> creating a temporary copy of the root directory of a clean git
> repo checkout (excluding the .git* files) where the dustmite
> action happens. I wonder if others share my opinion...

What about defaulting `destination-path` to current dub root
directory name (without path) positioned alongside root of
current dub project with some suitable suffix and counter value
similar to `mktemp -d`?

So running dub dustmite inside root of

     path-to-dub-project-root-dir/some-dub-project

will default `destination-dir` to

path-to-dub-project-root-dir/some-dub-project.reduced-TIMESTAMP

.