Introduction and request for help

Ron Tarrant rontarrant at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 14:18:13 UTC 2020

On Monday, 9 March 2020 at 22:48:35 UTC, Kendell wrote:

> Hey Everyone,
>
> I'm a new D developer and therefore new to Gtkd.

> So far I've had no problems building this project with DUB.
> However I want to move over to meson so that I can build it for
> flatpak. I am finding that I am unable to build with meson.

Hi Kendell,

If I may be so bold... Welcome to the D forum. I also saw your
post over on the GtkD forum. I didn't want you to think
everyone's ignoring you, but...

I can't help you, but sometimes when someone (in this case, me)
jumps in with an initial reply, it attracts more attention to a
thread.

Mike, the guy who moderates the GtkD forum may be quite busy ATM
which may be why he didn't reply.

Here's hoping someone will notice your plea.