Blog post about multidimensional arrays in D

Jan Hönig hrominium at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 17:07:10 UTC 2020

On Friday, 27 March 2020 at 14:18:13 UTC, p.shkadzko wrote:
> I agree. I was planning to do several follow-ups after this
> first brief overview. For example, looks like just one "byDim"
> requires a separate post.
>
> The goal was just to show ppl who know nothing or a little
> about D and Mir that Mir exists and is usable. Because what I
> am lacking is not the API docs but introductory examples how to
> do mundane tasks like creating matrices and reshaping. Treat
> the first post as such and if you have suggestions on what is
> redundant or good to have I shall update it accordingly.

I am excited about your blog. Exactly what i have been waiting
for.
If you plan to do more blog posts, please announce it in the
"Announce" group and also on reddit (like Ron, e.g.
https://forum.dlang.org/thread/gmqqkfzejicevkbaihqt@forum.dlang.org).
It really helps to "catch" it.
Also, since you put so much work into it, you should put it
somewhere (a link) on wiki.dlang.org
(https://forum.dlang.org/post/orlwvfedaixnwiekqutx@forum.dlang.org)