question on dub and postgresql

Alaindevos devosalain at ymail.com
Mon Oct 5 08:24:26 UTC 2020

Can I say python has pip, ruby has bundle and D has dub.
Meaning they perform the same function ?
Or am I wrong?

As I use unix the parameters for include and library are a real
pain.
I have totally no idea how to connect to a postgresql database.
Where and how do I start to connect to a postgresql database ?
I write a .d program to connect.
But then I need to include the database-connection-library.d file.
Where do I place it ?
And link a database-connection. object file.
How is it installed ? There is a only a git i can clone ?
Do I need to create and edit a specific dub json config file ?
It is very unclear how to start.

[Cfr. in python it is just a "pip install postgres". And you're
fine ]
Thanks for any info.