vibe.d: How to get the conent of a file upload ?

wjoe invalid at example.com
Sun Sep 20 01:40:29 UTC 2020

On Saturday, 19 September 2020 at 20:17:06 UTC, aberba wrote:
> I personally (and many others in the industry... judging by
> popularity of express (node.js) and the plentiful third-party
> libraries,..do prefer the router.get() design. Also having
> everything abstracted in a convenient and consistent way...is
> very desirable. vibe.d's web interface API is something I've
> always praised and thanks to how powerful D is compare to say
> JavaScript. Diet templates is also an example.

I'm not a professional web developer and I don't intend to become
one.
My intention is to live a long and mentally healthy life and web
development is a serious threat to that ;)

> However that power is not tapped in enough (yet) to favour
> using D conveniently over node (js). And web developers are
> interested in getting things done (at least my kind of web
> devs) rather than getting it our way...or squeezing every bit
> of efficiency out of it. Part of why v8 is fast by default (for
> us).

But joking aside, I'm going to use D over Javascript any day of
the week no questions asked.
And despite my constant bickering, vibe is a huge accomplishment
and improvement over what I used in the past. So kudos.