vibe.d: How to get the conent of a file upload ?

wjoe invalid at example.com
Sun Sep 20 23:34:02 UTC 2020

On Sunday, 20 September 2020 at 00:36:30 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
> [...]

I browsed in your arsd docs a bit and I'll have a closer look at
the CGI module a bit later.
Your http2 module piqued my interest as it could come in handy
some time later :)

Looks like your modules cover everything I need and requiring
only 2 or 3 modules that cover everything I would use from vibe
beats fighting with dub and vibe's complexity - and I can use a
simple makefile :) That alone will save a ton of time.