Suitability of D for a Crossplatform Graphical App

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 14:54:52 UTC 2021

On Sun, Apr 25, 2021 at 08:10:17PM +0000, graw via Digitalmars-d-learn wrote:
> A few years ago I know there was some efforts to get D building for android
> with LDC and dlangui building for android.

I don't know about dlangui, but I had success getting hello world
working on android, including access to the Java apis through my jni.d.

My d_android project on code.dlang.org has some helper scripts to
configure a cross compiler, download the druntime, and get you going in
combination to android studio.

But aside from that hello world about 18 months ago... I've never done
anything else with it so idk how great it actually is.