How to print unicode characters (no library)?

rempas rempas at tutanota.com
Tue Dec 28 15:01:06 UTC 2021

On Tuesday, 28 December 2021 at 13:04:26 UTC, Adam D Ruppe wrote:
> What is your library? You might be able to just use my
> terminal.d too....

My library will be "libd" it will be like "libc" but better and
cooler! And it will be native to D! And of course it will not
depend on "libc" and it will not require and special runtime
support as it will be "betterC". I don't plan to replace the
other "default libs" like "libm", librt", "libpthread" etc. tho.
At least not for now...

> Virtually all of it; Windows is just way easier to develop for.
> You'll see if you get deeper in this terminal stuff.... reading
> mouse data from Windows is a simple read of input event
> structs. Doing it from a Linux system is....... not simple.

Well sucks to be me....