DUB is not working correctly

Maxim mogulevmaxim at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 16:13:48 UTC 2021

Hello, I have problems with working in dub environment. If I try
to init my project with 'dub init', all needed files will be
created successfully. However, when I run 'dub run', the manager
gives me an error:

'Configuration 'application' of package application contains no
source files. Please add {"targetType": "none"} to its package
description to avoid building it.
Package with target type "none" must have dependencies to build.'

If I set targetType in dub.json to "none", the only message:
  'Package with target type "none" must have dependencies to
build.'

will remain. When I set targetName to "app" or any other name,
the problem will appear again with the same message above. I
flicked through many forums and videos how to correctly install
dub, and nothing helped.

I am using dub 1.23.0 built on Sep 25 2020 on Windows 10 x64.
Will be very thankful for your help!