Why filling AA in shared library freezes execution?

Vitalii yvitaliy1980 at yandex.ru
Tue Jan 26 06:53:22 UTC 2021

On Tuesday, 26 January 2021 at 05:37:02 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
> On Monday, 25 January 2021 at 21:48:10 UTC, Vitalii wrote:
>> I'm sorry to post it for third time, but I haven't received
>> any helpful advice.
>>

> Please don't start multiple threads for the same topic. If no
> one has helped you yet, it means either no one with an answer
> has seen it or that no one has an answer. You can reply to your
> original post to bump that thread rather than posting new
> threads.

OK, thank you Mike I'll never do that again.

It's quite unexpected for me that nobody give me some
help about usage of AA in shared library. Nobody use shared
library? Nobody use AA?
Post with trivial questions about OpAssign gets many answers.
Even post about changing logo color from red to blue gets almost
50 replies.
With all rules of decorum I post reproducible source code and ask
any help.
Where is language community?

Vitalii