Why filling AA in shared library freezes execution?

Mike Parker aldacron at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 07:31:28 UTC 2021

On Tuesday, 26 January 2021 at 06:53:22 UTC, Vitalii wrote:

> help about usage of AA in shared library. Nobody use shared
> library? Nobody use AA?
> Post with trivial questions about OpAssign gets many answers.
> Even post about changing logo color from red to blue gets
> almost 50 replies.
> With all rules of decorum I post reproducible source code and
> ask any help.
> Where is language community?

A lot of topics get answers, sure. It's easy to comment on logo
colors, or trivial issues. But for your situation... You seem
have hit a corner case, and that means that it's going to be
something that a lot of people never encountered. So yes, this is
a very different situation than opAssign or logo colors.

If I could help you, I would, but I have no idea what the problem
is and I don't have time to try to reproduce it myself. Please be
patient and someone will help you if they can.