Why filling AA in shared library freezes execution?

frame frame86 at live.com
Tue Jan 26 08:14:10 UTC 2021

On Tuesday, 26 January 2021 at 06:53:22 UTC, Vitalii wrote:

> It's quite unexpected for me that nobody give me some
> help about usage of AA in shared library. Nobody use shared
> library? Nobody use AA?
> Post with trivial questions about OpAssign gets many answers.
> Even post about changing logo color from red to blue gets
> almost 50 replies.
> With all rules of decorum I post reproducible source code and
> ask any help.
> Where is language community?
>
> Vitalii

You get this wrong. It's nothing bad with your code. It's a
problem with your OS or compiler support or even your CPU has
some bug. If you have nothing special in dll.d we do not see, it
should run without problems. You can try out VisualD for Visual
Studio which may can give you a hint of the error you get before
your app is freezing.