Why filling AA in shared library freezes execution?

Vitalii yvitaliy1980 at yandex.ru
Tue Jan 26 11:17:11 UTC 2021

On Tuesday, 26 January 2021 at 08:14:10 UTC, frame wrote:
> On Tuesday, 26 January 2021 at 06:53:22 UTC, Vitalii wrote:
>
>> It's quite unexpected for me that nobody give me some
>> help about usage of AA in shared library. Nobody use shared
>> library? Nobody use AA?
>> Post with trivial questions about OpAssign gets many answers.
>> Even post about changing logo color from red to blue gets
>> almost 50 replies.
>> With all rules of decorum I post reproducible source code and
>> ask any help.
>> Where is language community?
>>
>> Vitalii
>
> You get this wrong. It's nothing bad with your code. It's a
> problem with your OS or compiler support or even your CPU has
> some bug. If you have nothing special in dll.d we do not see,
> it should run without problems. You can try out VisualD for
> Visual Studio which may can give you a hint of the error you
> get before your app is freezing.

Thank you frame!
Just simple mention that code doesn't contains obvious mistakes
help
me a lot. dll.d is code from
https://wiki.dlang.org/Win32_DLLs_in_D, I replace it with
mixin SimpleDllMain; but result was the same. Also I write the
same code in C++, compile it with Intel C++ 2013 compiler and get
no errors at all.
You give me a hint to try it on another OS - I tried on Windows
Server 2012 R2 and Intel Xeon Gold 6134 - and it works! So it's
really OS-dependent thing. I'll be waiting for bugfix release.

Vitalii