Unittests not firing?

H. S. Teoh hsteoh at quickfur.ath.cx
Fri Jun 11 21:10:32 UTC 2021

On Fri, Jun 11, 2021 at 02:05:31PM -0700, H. S. Teoh wrote:
[...]
> Huh, that doesn't look right. This was fixed since June last year, so it
> *should* have made it into the latest compiler releases already. Unless
> this one was missed somehow (but I doubt it).
[...]

Just checked on LDC 1.26.0, the message has already been fixed.  I
seriously doubt the beta would have the fix reverted somehow; this seems
to be a sign that your druntime is indeed out-of-sync with your
compiler.  You should check your system for stray stale copies of
druntime.

Caffeine underflow. Brain dumped.