Vibe.d tutorial

ryuukk_ ryuukk_ at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 23:04:17 UTC 2021

On Monday, 1 March 2021 at 22:25:39 UTC, Rey Valeza wrote:
> Hi, I wrote a tutorial on Vibe.d while trying to re-learn
> Vibe.d. I find that most of Kai Nacke's book need updating, so
> I wrote a tutorial while trying to re-learn it.
>
> Here it is.
>
> https://github.com/reyvaleza/vibed/commit/27ec3678f25d1dd414fae1390677397a7bc57721
>
> I would be glad if you can give me some feedback so I can
> improve it.
>
> Thanks!

I think, specially for github, a markdown (.MD) doc would be MUCH
better, so you can embed code this way:

```D
void main() {
     writeln("hi");
}
```

You can also embbed screenshots and stuff

It would be easier to browse

Also i'd skip the DMD installation part, and focus on the vibe.d
and IDE experience (with debugging)