Vibe.d tutorial

bachmeier no at spam.net
Tue Mar 2 04:30:27 UTC 2021

On Monday, 1 March 2021 at 22:25:39 UTC, Rey Valeza wrote:
> Hi, I wrote a tutorial on Vibe.d while trying to re-learn
> Vibe.d. I find that most of Kai Nacke's book need updating, so
> I wrote a tutorial while trying to re-learn it.
>
> Here it is.
>
> https://github.com/reyvaleza/vibed/commit/27ec3678f25d1dd414fae1390677397a7bc57721
>
> I would be glad if you can give me some feedback so I can
> improve it.
>
> Thanks!

I have to agree with the comment about PDF files on Github. I
tried to read it on my i7 with 16 GB of RAM and my machine froze.
It looks like you wrote it up as a MS Word document. You could
enable Github Pages on your repo, export from Word to html,
upload that document to the repo, and then let Github Pages
handle the rest. You appear to have put a lot of work into it,
but posting it as a PDF on Github may reduce your readership.