Contributing CDF bindings to Deimos

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Wed Mar 31 07:24:58 UTC 2021

On 2021-03-25 05:00, Chris Piker wrote:

> I've attempted to follow all guidelines as best I understood them, but
> this is my first package.  It likely has some style and functionality
> issues.

There's a general convention to name the top level module or package the
same as the project. To avoid causing conflict with other projects.

I see that you have used DStep to create the bindings. I also see that
you had to make some changes to the output. Please report any issues or
enhancement requests to [1].

I you need any DStep specific help or have any questions, please ask
here in the learn forum or on the DStep specific discussions section
(which I just enabled) on GitHub [2]. I'll do my best to help you.

[1] https://github.com/jacob-carlborg/dstep
[2] https://github.com/jacob-carlborg/dstep/discussions

--
/Jacob Carlborg