Near-simplest route to learn D

Berni44 someone at somemail.com
Wed May 12 19:37:35 UTC 2021

On Wednesday, 12 May 2021 at 18:37:55 UTC, NonNull wrote:
> Some documents/books seem to be out of date. If an intuitive
> person competent in several other programming languages and in
> abstract reasoning wanted to take the fastest route to learn
> pretty much the whole of D as it stands now, having already
> learned and used a core of the language, what is the best way
> to proceed? And how long would this likely take?

Even if it is a few years old, I would still use the book from
Ali. Most is still valid and maybe, the online version is even
updated, but I'm not sure on this.

A completely other approach is to try to help fixing bugs. I
learned a lot about D, when I started doing so.

I don't know, if that is, what you wanted to hear, but I thought,
it wont hurt telling you. :-)