Near-simplest route to learn D

Ali Çehreli acehreli at yahoo.com
Wed May 12 19:45:07 UTC 2021

On 5/12/21 12:37 PM, Berni44 wrote:

 > Even if it is a few years old, I would still use the book from Ali. Most
 > is still valid and maybe, the online version is even updated

Yes, the online version is more up-to-date than the print version. (By
the way, the more-up-to-date online PDF is what would go to the printer
anyway. I am to blame for not followin up on that.)

The book is behind a little bit but there is nothing that's horribly
wrong. I can think of post-blit as being out-of-date because I should
have replaced it with copy constructors, which D gained more recently.

Ali