How to do a function pointer to "malloc" and "free"?

Adam Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Sun Oct 10 17:14:30 UTC 2021

On Sunday, 10 October 2021 at 13:52:57 UTC, Elmar wrote:
> The language subset "BetterC" is required for calling D
> functions from C though.

This is false.

You can use any D features when calling it from C, you just need
to provide an init and term function that is called from C that
runtime initialize and terminate for the full experience.

> BetterC helper librarys like Tanya or Tango do exist.

I don't know tanya, but Tango has absolutely nothing to do with
betterC. It is a set of classes that use the full runtime.