ePub/Mobi/AZW3/PDF of Phobos Runtime Library

Marcone marcone at marcone.com
Tue Jun 28 18:42:11 UTC 2022

Beloved,

I love programming in D. D is my favorite programming language.
I'm not a professional programmer, but I love to program. I would
like to learn D deeply. Most programming languages have a
PDF/CHM/MOBI/ePub version of the standard library. But D still
doesn't have such a portable version of the Phobos Runtime
Library. I humbly ask you to make available a portable version of
the Phobos library, to better disseminate the D programming
language.

Thank you