Google Code Jam 2022

zjh fqbqrr at 163.com
Fri May 6 07:05:35 UTC 2022

On Friday, 6 May 2022 at 06:57:40 UTC, zjh wrote:

> Yes, `Rust` has intercepted d's most users.

`C++, Rust and python` all have the `biggest feature`, that is,
they pay attention not only to the `language`, but also to the
`library`!
`D` language should be the `same`!
For example, I think `d` can also make use of `'winrt'`, which is
very important for `GUI` programming . `D` officials should pay
attention to `it`.

I have downloaded `dwinrt` and has many compilation errors!

`D` should lead the development of `important libraries` in `d` .
and give a link to `excellent libraries` on the `home page`!