What are (were) the most difficult parts of D?

frame frame86 at live.com
Sat May 14 12:46:45 UTC 2022

On Saturday, 14 May 2022 at 04:31:48 UTC, zjh wrote:

> D forum should add a "`author delete`" function.
> Likewise, each post could add something like `votes` , good
> posts will naturally `come out` and be collected together.
> It's really convenient for beginners of `d`.
>
> This way, the similar answer does not have to be repeated.

My thoughts - I also mentioned this in another thread. I think
the main problem is that this forum is linked as news group too
with custom client software and not everyone is using the web
interface, so there is less interest to bring this up.

But I really wish the online forum would show newbies more
activity by implementing topic specific categories or tags, so
you could find them easier and feel more like "home". Every
larger app with a news feed also has possibility to
categorize/filter it.