What are (were) the most difficult parts of D?

zjh fqbqrr at 163.com
Sat May 14 14:06:14 UTC 2022

On Saturday, 14 May 2022 at 08:51:24 UTC, H. S. Teoh wrote:

> The D wiki could be used for this purpose.

Many of your posts are very good. I like them very much. Thank
you.

I haven't played with `wiki`. However, Maybe we can `organize and
display` good posts according to `"author/category/label"` and
put them in the `documents`. In this way, "d" novices can also
use it offline to learn from them quickly.Because many posts are
practical examples.It's very good.

Moreover,`d` officials should reward `excellent posters` like
submitting PR and encourage  excellent answers.

In this way, `D users/D expert(with good posts)/D language` all
win!